Information Collected from Users
You share Information with us in various ways. For example:
• When you interact with us, for example by accessing our website.
• When you email us, ask a question or comment to From Tree to Home or submit a customer review;
• When you create an account or make a wish list, information such as name, email, postal address, and telephone number;
• When you make a purchase, billing and shipping addresses, including relevant e-mail, phone and credit card numbers and expiration dates;
• When you enter any From Tree to Home contests or other promotional features available on the Site.
We may collect the following categories of personal information. Not all categories may be collected about every individual:
• Personal identifiers, such as name and address
• Device and online identifiers and related information, such as telephone number and email address
• Internet, application, and network activity, such as cookie IDs and browser visits
• Demographic information, such as age and date of birth
• Financial information, such as credit and debit card numbers and claims information
• Characteristics of protected classifications under state or federal law, such as gender and nationality
• Purchase history information, such as products you have bought, and returned
• Location information, such as geo-location information
• Individual preferences and characteristics, such as inferences related to shopping patterns and behaviors
You may set your Internet Web browser to notify you when you receive a cookie or to prevent cookies from being sent. If you prevent a cookie from being sent, you may limit the functionality From Tree to Home can provide you when you visit the Site, especially when purchasing an item on the Site.
"Do Not Track" Requests
Do Not Track is a voluntary program among Internet advertisers that is intended to give users the ability to opt out of behavioral targeting and advertising. At this time, we do not respond to "do not track" settings from browsers.
Use of Information
From Tree to Home uses the information collected from its Users to:
• Fulfill your order or requests for services and provide customer service
• Create and maintain your account
• Conduct auditing and monitoring of transactions and engagement
• Conduct marketing, personalization, and third party advertising
• Protect the security and integrity of our websites, mobile services and our business, and help prevent fraud
• Update our operational and technical functionality
• Conduct business analysis, such as analytics, projections, identifying areas for operational improvement
• Conduct research and development
• Fulfill our legal function or obligations
Updating User Information
You may review your account information and update or correct any errors. You can also make choices about whether to receive special offers from From Tree to Home. To update your account information, go to Fromtreetohome.com, sign into your account, and edit your profile. If you would like to be removed from mailing lists or other promotional emails you can unsubscribe using the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of any promotional email. You can also email us at and we will take care of your request for you.
Advertising Related Activities:
We may share aggregated or pseudonymous information (pseudonymous information includes things like: device identifier, type of device, IP addresses, cookies and other information associated with your browsing and app usage) with other companies, such as publishers, advertisers, measurement analytics providers and others. We do not share information that directly identifies you (information such as name or email address) with these companies.
California Privacy Rights
California Consumer Privacy Act:
If you are a California resident, you can make certain requests regarding your personal information. We will fulfill each of these requests to the extent required by law.
1. You can ask us what personal information we have about you.
2. You can ask us to delete your personal information.
More information on each of these requests is below.
1. What personal information do you collect about me? If you make this request, we will return to you (to the extent required by law):
• The categories of personal information we have collected about you.
• The categories of sources from which we collect your personal information.
• The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
• A list of categories of personal information that we have disclosed for a business purpose.
You can ask us to provide you with this information up to two times in a rolling twelve-month period. When you make this request, the information provided may be limited to personal information we collected about you in the previous 12 months.
2. Delete My Personal Information: You have the right to ask that we delete your personal information. Once we receive a request, we will delete the personal information (to the extent required by law) we hold about you as of the date of your request from our records. In some cases, deletion may be accomplished through de-identification of the information. If you choose to delete your personal information, you may not be able to use certain website functions that require your personal information to operate.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising your rights. This generally means we will not deny you goods, charge different prices or rates, provide a different level of service or quality of goods, or suggest that you might receive a different price or level of quality for goods. Please know, if you ask us to delete your data, it may impact your experience with us, and you may not be able to participate in certain programs which require usage of your personal information to function.
To exercise the California privacy rights described above, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Fromtreetohome.com Site is not directed towards children under 13 years of age and From Tree to Home does not knowingly collect any information from children under 13 years of age through the Site. Please contact us at email@example.com if you believe we may have collected information from your child through our website and we will work to delete it.
Applicable Law/International Issues
From Tree to Home
2406 Brickley Street
Ferndale, MI 48220